Terms & Conditions
Agreement between user and eBills.ng
The eBills.ng website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the eBills.ng website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
We reserve the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the eBills.ng website is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of eBills.ng website.
To Use Our Services, You:
- Must be at least 13 years old (with some limited exceptions)
- May need to register with us to access and use some of our services and websites
- Must not initiate or participate in any activities on our services that are illegal, harmful, or interfere with anyone’s use of our services, including the sending of an e-mail or instant messaging spam
If You Subscribe to One Of Our Paid Services, You:
- Must provide us with accurate billing information, which we will keep on file
- Agree to pay all charges incurred on your account
- Acknowledge that surcharges may apply to some services, all charges are nonrefundable, and we may change any of our paid services at any time
- Are responsible for all fees necessary to access our services
- May cancel a paid service by calling, or mailing a letter to us
You Also Agree That We:
- We can change our services at any time without notice.
- We can place advertising, which supports our services, within applications, on web pages, on mobile devices and more
- We will temporarily block your eBills.ng account once we observe suspicious activities on your account.
- We will request for your BVN and valid National ID in cases of suspicious activities and you must provide the correct details to us within 24 hours for verification.
- We will permanently block your eBills.ng account if you use fake details as your name or on your profile in general.
- We will permanently debit your wallet balance if you use fake details as your name or on your profile in general.
- We will permanently debit your wallet balance and permanently block your eBills.ng account if you engage in fraudulent activities.
Purchasing and Delivery of Airtime, Data, Cable TV, Electricity and other Services
eBills.ng will, when indicated as functional by System Status, send each service request to one of our gateways for delivery to the relevant network, providing no error is displayed to suggest that this will not be done. eBills.ng guarantees that under these circumstances all services are DELIVERED. However, delivery is the responsibility of third party networks and services, including the receiving device itself, and cannot be guaranteed. Delivery confirmations may only be available at certain times.
Airtime to Cash
- We won’t be held responsible for sending airtime to the wrong Phone Number. Please, crosscheck the information you entered including your email and phone number through which you will send the Airtime.
- We have zero-tolerance for FRAUD. Do not ever think about sending stolen airtime to us because we don’t accept it. You will be handed over to the appropriate authorities immediately.
By using this service you agree to be bound by the Terms and Condition. eBills.ng may change these terms and conditions at any time and shall become effective immediately upon posting to this page.